Tuesday, January 31, 2012

having things you don't need

i admit it, i kind of have an obsession with long skirts. the good thing about this is that Cambodia only allows me to wear long skirts, because it's disrespectful to show your knees. the bad thing about this is that i only packed one long skirt & the weather will be in the 90-100's, extremely humid, and monsooning the whole time i'll be there.

so i thought i'd write a little something on a few things that i'm in need of.

firstly, long skirts.
my friends, [especially you wonderful thrifters over there in chicago], if you come across any skirt that is below the knee & feel the urge to send it my way, please do!





these skirts are good examples, and very lovely.

another need clothing wise are tshirts/dresses that cover the shoulder. i should have thought more when i was packing, but once again, i only packed about 2 tshirts, and i only have 1 dress that covers my shoulders [but i still have to wear leggings because of my knees]! linen pants, or capris would be wonderful too. ha, i'm going to be sweating like crazy. so once again, if you find lightweight tshirts or tshirt-dresses in your closet or in a store, please send them!


these are just nice, shoulder covering dresses that i adore.
so if you are out & about thrifting, shopping, cleaning out your closet, or have that bag that's been  waiting to go to Goodwill, remember me! ; ) lightweight, linen, cotton, shoulder and knee covering clothes are my new favorite things [& would make great birthday presents]!

thirdly, please continue praying for us all on our journeys here. for myself individually, that i would continue to pursue Jesus with an undivided heart & a fire in my soul, for my team as we unite as a family and prepare to go to Cambodia, for safety, for financial miracles to happen with everyone here, for revival to come to the nations, and for Gods love to be spread like wildfire and welcomed with open arms.

here's my address:
Ariel Frey
Fire & Fragrance DTS #429
75-5851 Kuakini Highway
Kailua-Kona, HI 96740


[i'll post more soon about all of the revelations & teachings i've been experiencing & listening to. there's been so much! i'm exhausted, but it's been so good. be patient with me :D]


can't wait for my birthday! only 12 more days...

2 comments:

  1. Sizes, please? Grandma Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're like xxs, right? whats your waist and inseam? thanks, my dear!

    ReplyDelete