Tuesday, January 10, 2012

the big reveal...



& the outreach location is...



CAMBODIA!!!

so the winners are my lovely friends Kirstin & Hillary (and my mom)! send me your addresses and you'll receive a nice little gift from Hawaii :o)

& for those of you who were trying to guess the two i put down for my top two choices, they were Cambodia & Mozambique!
it was so fun to hear where all of you thought I would end up. i wish i could go to all them.

but in the meantime, I AM SO EXCITED TO GO TO CAMBODIA!!! I felt God's voice whisper Cambodia to me everyday in almost everything i did. I definitely don't know what's in store, but I am so excited to experience the beauty of this nation. SO EXCITED.

please be praying with me for the country of Cambodia. for the people, for their hearts to be stirred & hungry for the love of Jesus Christ. for a new revelation of Christ's love for them to overwhelm their hearts, their minds, their souls. for protection as we travel, for unity, that we may understand what a true family is among each other, for boldness, for forgiveness, and for everlasting compassion.

HERE. WE. GROW. thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. yes! yes! praying for you and your team! missing you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy!!! I really wanted you to go to Mozambique (pretty much cause I really want to go to mozambique haha) but when I read the list and saw that Cambodia was one of the choices, for some reason (God) I thought to myself, that's it. I saw pictures flash through my head of you next to ancient Cambodian temples, and surrounded by little Cambodian children. God has always known that He would use the nation of Cambodia to mold your heart, and He always knew that He would use you to mold theirs. I can NOT wait to hear the stories and testimonies of God's grace, power, and faithfulness during your time in Kona and Cambodia. PRAISE GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Praying for you and Cambodia...very excited to read about your adventures! ((LOVE!!))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see pictures of you with the little children for I know how much you love them and I know your spirit will be life-changing for them...and for you! I am forever proud of you, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete